The Winter Reward Card Program- How It Works
When you spend $10 or more at Dufferin Grove Organic Farmers’ Market on any date during the program, present your card to receive a stamp for that day. One card per person; one stamp per person, per market.
When your card has ten stamps, turn it in and you will receive a…
- $10 worth of Dufferin Market Bucks
- PLUS a bonus bag of Kind Organics Greens
- AND entry in our draw to win gift baskets full of delicious products from the vendors!
Why We Do It
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to spend $10 all at one vendor’s table to get a stamp?
No, as long as you spend at least $10 overall on your visit to the market, you can get a stamp for that date.
- What are Dufferin Market Bucks? Dufferin Market Bucks are vouchers which may be used to purchase any product at Dufferin Grove Organic Farmers’ Market. They cannot be exchanged for cash, and have no value at any other farmers’ market. Reward cards have no cash value.
- What happens if I lose or forget my card? We are only able to replace lost cards with new (blank) ones. If you forget your card one week, tell Anne or Pia. We will make a note of it and you can collect your stamp
the following week–but not later.
- Who can stamp my card for me? Look for these friendly people: