How Ordering Works
Place an Order before Noon on Tuesday – put items in your cart, checkout, select pickup time or delivery, enter payment and contact info. A limited number of orders can be accepted each week. If we run out of spots we’ll close early.
If paying by credit card, an authorization/hold is placed for the amount of your order.
Email notifications are sent to you, the relevant vendors, and store admin.
Vendors confirm receipt of order and availability/deliverability of products; credit card is charged.
On Thursday afternoon, Vendors bring in their stock for the week. Delivery orders are usually sent by bicycle or driver and cost an additional fee; see below for details. Pick Up orders will be available in designated time slots in the parking lot of the Parish Hall of St Anne’s Church at 270 Gladstone Ave.
You enjoy healthy fare and support local farmers and vendors.
For a $10 – $14 fee we’ll deliver your order:
- Strict COVID19 precautions will be followed.
- Delivery must be selected at checkout.
- The delivery zone is roughly Humber River/Lawrence/Bayview/The Lake
- Please contact us if you live outside of this zone or have special requirements.
- Tipping is totally at your discretion. You can also add a tip to your optional donation/handling fee, just be sure to mention it in the order notes.
Terms and Conditions
April 4th, 2020
Farming and farmers’ markets are subject to unpredictability and these are challenging times. Upon placing an order your credit card may be charged for the amount listed at checkout. Our vendors will do their absolute best to bring your goods to pickup or delivery on Thursday. If conditions beyond their control (including but not limited to weather, safety, or human error) prevent them from doing so, we’ll issue market credit or a refund (see below). Unclaimed food will be donated to charity.
This website and the market provide their services in an adhoc and as is fashion, connecting vendors with customers. We can’t be responsible for defects, disappointments, or other issues with goods. Delivery is provided as an additional service and we will do our best to ensure safe receipt of goods but aren’t responsible for theft by wildlife or humans. Orders that can’t be delivered due to customer absence and orders that need to be cancelled add physical, financial, and psychological strain on the vendors, packers, and delivery people, and will be subject to brutal restocking fees and heavy sighs.
All that said, we do our very best to make sure everything is excellent and everyone is happy so please let us know of any issues and we’ll do our best to resolve them.
Market Credit and Refunds
June 12, 2020
When we can’t fulfill all or part of an order we’ll issue market credit. If you’d prefer a refund please let us know and we’ll issue a refund to your credit card or other method of payment. Banks can take several business days to process refunds so they won’t necessarily appear on your online credit card statement instantaneously.
Market Credit, Gift Certificates, and Discounts are handled through our online coupon system. We’ll refer to them all as “coupons” below.
- You’ll receive coupons in your email
- Coupons can be given as gift certificates
- Coupons will appear as codes that can be copy/pasted into a box at checkout and as a link that can be clicked to automatically apply to your cart
- Coupons don’t work when the store is closed
- Any amount left on a coupon code can be spent later
- If you have an account, coupons sent to your email will be visible on your “My Account” Dashboard
- Coupons have no cash value
- Coupons never expire
- Coupons are applied to your subtotal and delivery fees before tax
- Coupons can only be used online with the web store. If/when the web store ends, the coupons probably won’t be redeemable at the park market
If you have any questions about coupons or Market Credit, please email email@example.com