Asparagus and Radish Salad
- ¼ lbs Asparagus
- ½ Apple
- 4 Radishes
- Parmesan Cheese small chunks for garnish
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Using a mandolin or a very sharp knife, slice the vegetables very thinly into bite size pieces.
- Put all of the vegetables in a salad bowl and toss to combine
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and sugar in a small bowl and mix it with a whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Add the chunks of parmesan and gently stir them into the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.