Jennifer is planning to come into the city to drop off pre-orders on Thursday March 26th. She has: sheep milk, yogurt, kefir, gelato, cream cheese, lamb sausage and select mini-roasts. For dairy orders she needs to know by Monday for Thursday delivery.
Email to inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Osborn and Tim Fisher are the permaculture shepherds of All Sorts Acre Farm, near Ayton, Ontario, where they live happily with sheep, ducks, chickens, cats, and many kinds of dogs, each of which contributes to the farm.
- Freedom from hunger or thirst by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health and vigor;
- Freedom from discomfort by providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area;
- Freedom from pain, injury or disease by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment;
- Freedom to express (most) normal behaviour by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal’s own kind;
- Freedom from fear and distress by ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.
If you would like to spend some very enjoyable and educational time on the farm, Jennifer offers farm tours and felting workshops.