Volunteer at the Market
The Dufferin Grove Organic Farmers’ Market has continuous need for volunteers. We are looking for people who are passionate about local, organic food and community involvement. We are socially conscious, built around the ideas of accessibility and sustainability, and true believers in the need to connect farmers with urban consumers.
Posted July 2023
- Can donate time (we ask for at least one 2-hour shift per month)
- Are comfortable with being outdoors, during rain or sunshine
- Are a team player
- Are punctual
- And, can take direction…
We invite you to reach out for more information!
Please note that some volunteer positions require physical activity, such as lifting, assembly and walking. If you would like to volunteer, but require an accommodation, please let us know.
- Set Up / Take Down Crew (either 12-2pm, 1-3pm or 6-8pm)
- Social Media – live from Market Day, every Thursday from 3pm to 7pm
- Information Table (from 3-5pm or 5-7pm)
- Volunteer Coordinator (a P/T, volunteer position that requires coordination of all volunteers)